Friday, June 27, 2008

Intelligence matters much more than you could ever imagine..

Well the days are getting close and I've literally prepared everything I need to begin the gathering of people for taking America back. I've been thinking a lot as I usually do...and I'm the type of person that I will try to understand why things are happening or why they are the way they are. The most obvious conclusion anyone with an IQ above 100 can come to is that there is a major intelligence problem here in the USA. So not only is it going to be difficult for some people, especially those in the southern states, but almost impossible for many to grasp the true concept of freedom. This is not only an absolute fact but, provable with ease. I find myself explaining important documents such as the Constitution to people who can barely spell 4-letter words correctly. Yes I think it's important to be able to think, otherwise you may be to stupid to realize you've been enslaved (wow just like what's happened to our country). Not only does America need to seriously "wake up" but, they seriously need to "smarten up". It's interesting to note that also the dumbest people get the authoritative jobs in civil service. No joke, go to any local courthouse come up with a question in which you need help. Not only will you have difficulty but, YOU will be treated like a piece of garbage. I know you've all experienced this yet you are to stupid to say or do anything about it. Why do I say you're stupid? Think about it...
This country could do without the stupid people except for the elites. They need idiots like you. Because without idiots like you who will they enslave? Few intelligent people actually enjoy their "jobs" because they realize it's a form of modern enslavement. I've come to that realization when I was 18, most people I know who are 35+ years old can't even comprehend what I'm saying...now that's stupid. You need to only think briefly about slavery in the past and match it to the present. You can clearly see there is a "plantation mentality" that has prevailed especially in the south (coincidentally where the LOWEST IQs of our country are, surprise, surprise). What do people do about it? NOTHING you keep going to "work" (slavery) getting your meager restitution while your boss/owner (master) of the company gives you just enough money to keep coming back. Don't you find it appalling that as the economy has more troubles your company (plantation) charges more for it's services and goods but, yet YOU don't get a raise? Are you people just to stupid to think about this or do something about it? Well I'm not and I haven't worked for anyone in years nor, will I ever give my soul and irreplaceable time to another for gain from my labor ever. I will die before that happens. I am coming America and yes I'm intelligent whether you stupid people like it or not, history has proven time and time again it's the intelligent people who become the leaders. I don't care what you think that means either because if you're intelligent you will know, if you're stupid you will take everything I have said and twist it to fit into your mind. Here's some fun reading I've gathered to solidify more than what I already know and feel for you who are still stupid enough to doubt.

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id1048.html
http://right-mind.us/blogs/moscoweducation/archive/2008/05/03/59850.aspx

No comments: